§ 4 Management
1. The society's funds and assets are managed by the Board,
which keeps full accounts.
2. The accounts shall be completed per calendar year and be
available for auditing no later than fourteen days before the
end of the year.
§ 5 The Board
1. The Board consists of at least four Trustees and and least
one Alternate. Among the Trustees shall be appointed: a Chairman,
a Secretary, a Treasurer and if needed a Vice-chairman and a
2. The Chairman is appointed at the Reunion meeting by the
attending members of the society. Other than that the Board
constitutes itself. Trustees and Alternates are chosen for three
3. It falls on the Board to:
prepare and summon for reunion meetings and other gatherings
present a report from the board, which shall be delivered to
the reunion meeting as well as minutes from earlier reunion
meeting, a balance sheet and a budget proposal
in all other things take care of the running of the
4. The Board have a quorum if more than half of its members are
5. A decision requires a simple majority vote. In the event of a
tie the Chairman has the casting vote.
6. The Chairman alone signs for the society. However the Board
may delegate this right to another person.
§ 6 Revision
It falls on the elected auditors to annually review the
society's accounting and to establish an audit report for the
§ 7 Changing of the Statutes
Changes and amendments of the society's statutes shall be
decided by members at the reunion meeting. Such a decision
requires a majority of at least three-quarters of cast votes.
§ 8 Dissolution
At a dissolution of the society all funds and property shall be
transferred to Långörens Hembygdsförening (The local historical
society) and be used primarily for the maintenance of the old Mission